Maryland Woman Harmed by Smart Meters Bank Shares Her Story

This Maryland woman’s experience is a chilling must-watch YouTube of how a bank of smart meters made a formerly well woman very ill within the first day of occupying a new condo. She was lucky enough to identify the source and be able to get out, but what of the next person? And of all the others who are exposed in this manner? This is why Center for Electrosmog Prevention and other organizations fighting for justice and relief are emphasizing that banks of smart meters are even more harmful than the hazardous single ones – not “rocket science” that more is worse, and radiation sickness will occur, but the gov’t and the utilities just don’t seem to care. Please support the groups working on this major issue.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.

Copyright Center for Electrosmog Prevention 2011-2012